Thursday, November 30, 2006

We are becoming silly together

Standing in the black hole I am spending my time now thinking about that smile of yours
Today when I see you cry every single word inside my head seemed to be in vain, i was scared, i was lost inside myself
Become aware of yourself my dear I am here with you, in the good times and even the worst ones you will find in me a special heat
Don’t worry! Let it go! I know it is not easy, remember: easy things don’t mean a thing
I used to dream about you even though I didn’t have you, it took time and then I found you, it was hard, but then I realized you were becoming my favorite shirt
Don’t be scared honey; I am making my best effort to make you feel better
One day we can talk to our kiddo and tell her: DON’T WORRY!! It is just that we are becoming old and silly together

1 comment:

fragmata said...

Gracias por tu apoyo, me has sacado del abismo muchas veces..este escrito me saco la lagrimitam tu lo viste, me encanto!!! That little kiddo is going to have some crazy moms!!! but a happy life!!