Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long Play


I remember I was sitting next to the corner. There were a bunch of strangers passing by. One sip of german liquor and my mouth kept an herbal taste like flowers.. like grass.. I was the green life swallower. The music was loud, the strangers were quiet. Some were crawling into the streets like busy zombies trying to get fresh blood from everybody else. Some others addicted to the compulsives law shows. I did not care about that for a while I had a date with my bottle and was afraid of screwing it all. I dont remember how or when exactly. I was just feeling small in this big big land. No braining or thinking.... White! Black?.. my mind was set up with different colors and I was a real thing in the middle of the zoo. I felt I was breaking up with all this misery for my own damn sake. Then the thinking and the braining reapeared : I have been good to you and bad and happy and smiley and had the party mood.. mmm well.. sometimes I cried and hit as an important part of my humanistic ritual cliches.

Its time to turn the long play and keep on listening to old and new tunes....

No comments: