Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Trying the Hardest

Trying the hardest to kill myself when there's too much pain
Going nowhere in the middle of the darkest place
Im confused now... Im an empty soul...I've got an empty mind
I dont care too much about this life any more
I feel sick and tired of keeping me alive
How far will i go?
I held your hand, while you held mine so close to your heart
You seem to be my last chance
The last desperate scream i wish i could hear from the bottom of myself
Drag me to the light....Show me how it is to feel alive once again
Im REALLY trying and im still here with you

1 comment:

fragmata said...

Remember the little hammer...with patience you will destroy the wall that is not letting light enter into your heart...You can do it, I'm so sure...don't give up, do not surrender, life has many good things waiting for you, it's just a matter of time, dedication and patience...
TPS don't give up!